Christmas season’s already in full swing but today the winter officially starts. Winter is all about keeping warm, spending a lot of times with your loved ones and hydrating! Now that the weather is super cold, we need to really pamper and treat our dry and irritated skin. Let’s go!
Our number 1 buddy this winter? Le Baume by CÎME! This richt multipurpose balm will solve all of you winter issues! The protective, hydrating and repairing balm will put a layer on your skin without clogging your pores! The balms works as a protective shield against the cold, while repairing at the same time!
- Restore your dried out, cracked lips
- Nourish and protect your lips to keep them soft and supple
- Nourish and repair dry or irritated spots on your face
- Restore and calm rough skin on your hands and elbows
- Protect your skin against extreme cold and wind
- Keep your eyebrows in shape
- "Highlight" your cheekbones
Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
The harsh winter wind and cold can make your skin very dry and sensitive. To keep that summer glow, you’ll need to keep your skin very moisturized to keep it looking healthy.
Winter is the time to be really generous with facial oils. Our nourishing Kissed by a Rose serum is a dream to calm and hydrate the skin, leaving it extra glowy and plump.
1. Use a couple of drops of Kissed by a Rose serum on dry spots & eye contours.
2. Use our Belle d’Amour day and night cream and add a couple of drops of Kissed by a Rose serum to give it a boost.
1. Use a couple of drops of Kissed by a Rose serum on face & eye contours.
2. Use our Under my Skin day and night cream and add a couple of drops of Kissed by a Rose serum to give it a boost.
2. Use a couple of drops of Kissed by a Rose serum on dry spots & eye contours (Not if you suffer from breakouts).
2. Use our Daisy Delight day and night cream or use Under my Skin day and night cream if you feel that you need a little extra hydration.
Soft baby skin for Christmas?
Don’t forget your body if you want to wear a dress for Christmas. Dry skin also means a lot of dead skin cells.
1. Exfoliate your body by mixing our Magnificent Mandarine body scrub and l’Huile by CÎME to reveal new, soft skin.
2. Apply Green Tea Therapy body lotion do your body everyday to keep you baby skin hydrated at all times. If you feel extra dry or you need a glow boost? Apply l’Huile by CÎME dry oil!
What!? Cleaning my face with an oil?
Are you using a foam cleanser? Don’t! It will strip your skin and make it feel very tight and get rid of the good oils of your face. Use our Recette de Pureté cleansing oil to deeply cleanse the skin without drying it out. Discover the product here.
This is especially important during the Christmas time. You probably drink a glass of champagne too much and…you'll get dry skin! Drink a lot of water and green tea to hydrate and detox during the winter months.
Spray and go!
Keep your Rosée de Roses micellar lotion in your handbag to spray on your face during the day if you feel like you need an extra boost.
Stay warm, hydrated and enjoy the cosy winter months! Shop all of our winter essentials in the CÎME webshop!