Is everyone ready for summer? You probably started packing already or are you getting your makeup bag ready for July & August? Are you wondering which products you can’t live without this summer? Read this post to travel with a glow together with CÎME!
Whether you go on a holiday or you stay at home, the following products will be very handy this summer.
CÎME's Summer Essentials
L’Huile by CÎME
Our multifunctional dry oil for the body, hair and face is a very luxurious product. The oil contains a unique blend of 6 precious Himalayan oils. Rosehip oil combined with Sea buckthorn seed oil and Sesame seed oil nourishes - hydrates and regenerates the skin. Apricot kernel oil and Dhatelo seed oil promote a healthy skin glow and improve hair shine and strength. L’Huile by CÎME also contains carrot extract that gives your skin a natural healthy glow from within.
The dry oil is perfect for travelling because you can use it for everything:
- Apply it to your body before sunbathing (on top of SPF!) to fasten up the tanning process. After being in the sun you can use it at night to go to dinner to give your skin an amazing glow and prolong your tan.
- Apply it on the ends of your hair to make the hair soft, shiny and nourished – as your hair can be very dry and damaged because of the sun, pool and beach.
- Other uses include: nail oil, facial oil (you can add a couple of drops to your day and night cream), hair mask or try out our CÎME x CENT PUR CENT DIY to create an extra glowy oil.
Himalaya 29°N-81°E - Universal balm
All year around this universal balm is the perfect saviour, but especially in summer this product is very helpful. The Himalaya balm has a nourishing base of chiuri butter together with a unique blend of 7 Himalayan essential oils (Palmarosa, Chamomile, Juniper Berry, Rhododendron, Ginger, Wintergreen and Cornmint). This soothing balm has many uses and benefits:
- If you have a sunburn and irritated skin from being in the pool and at the beach, the Himalaya balm will soothe the skin.
- If you have mosquito or insect bites, use this to relieve itching and reduce the bump.
- If you’re taking a long hike or walk, the Himalaya balm can prepare your muscles and also help them after if you have sore muscles, joints or heavy feet. If you have a sunstroke, it helps you to relieve a headache.
Our lightest day and night cream might be fast absorbing but it still hydrates very well. The cream contains daisies that will brighten up the skin from sun damage. Aloe vera soothes the skin when the sun irritates it. Daisy Delight is the summer favourite of CÎME fans with all skin types.
Rosée de Roses
Our refreshing micellar water is perfect in summertime. It is a 3-in-1 product that is very handy when you’re traveling, going to a festival or the beach. It removes makeup, tones and cleanses the skin. The spray bottle is perfect to spritz your face during the day to freshen up. The rosewater soothes and calms down the skin, while the coconut particles hydrate the skin.
Time to pack your bags?
If your travelling you want to keep it light, especially when you’re traveling with a plane or go hiking. Daisy Delight, l’Huile by CÎME & the Himalaya balm are under 100 ml, making it easy to travel with & in line with the airplane so you can take them in your carry-on. If you really have to pack light, you can also order a couple of sample sets to take some CÎME mini’s with you + you’ll get a €5 voucher for your next order!
Have a nice summer!
Love, the CÎME-team
Back to Blog